Seeking Help Keyboard isn't showing up while unlocking the phone.

Free version
Just click screen unlock
H0GSNVU.png
To unlock screen it requires Paid version of Dr Fone
6E7OSVl.jpg

To unlock screen it requires Paid version of Dr Fone
I tried it about 3 years ago when it was free. There are two options, first with data loss and second without data loss. If you want to try something else, you can also recover your phone's data and then do a factory reset. but it is not tested by me. If you want to try something else, you can also take help from YouTube.

According to Samsung, This issue should be resolved after a soft restart. Don't know why not working for you.
CMESrqJ.png

(Source- Samsung)

Or you can try by connecting a external key-board via OTG. If your issue is still not resolved then factory reset will be the only solution.

According to Samsung, This issue should be resolved after a soft restart. Don't know why not working for you.
CMESrqJ.png

(Source- Samsung)

Or you can try by connecting a external key-board via OTG. If your issue is still not resolved then factory reset will be the only solution.
Will try the external keyboard option tomorrow if the issue then also isn't resolved, service centre visit is the only option.

She visited the local service centre yesterday but they asked her to visit tomorrow & they didn't guarantee data retrieval.

Will try the external keyboard option tomorrow if the issue then also isn't resolved, service centre visit is the only option.

She visited the local service centre yesterday but they asked her to visit tomorrow & they didn't guarantee data retrieval.
Problem solved?

Problem solved?
Just now, the issue has been solved. It was resolved by a local shop guy, I asked him on the call what trick you had used but he didn't share information.

She earlier visited the service centre also but they were clueless & they said not possible to retrieve the data.

Thanks @Shark bro for your valuable guide.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock