Xiaomi is downloading vulgar content on my phone

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 39
  • Views: Views 5,734
They are a lot more secure than MIUI, these Chinese ROMs keep tracking you for ads and other usage analysis. All official builds of popular Customs ROMs are safe unless you yourself install any unknown mod or add on.

Coming to the Ads problem, clear that app's data and cache, then try restricting WiFi and Data usage, also turn off every permission
The problem is can't restrict wifi usage on Mi Video.

Are custom ROMs secure for bank transactions?

They are secure just don't root your device or if rooted then don't give root permission to any unknown app. If rooting then use Magisk not Super user to prevent problems with some apps.

They are secure just don't root your device or if rooted then don't give root permission to any unknown app. If rooting then use Magisk not Super user to prevent trouble with some apps.
Some where I read u r using PE rom
Does this Rom support
1. native Call Recording ?
2. UPI txn apps

Never root your phone. That makes the phone more unsecure and unstable. Just clear all cache memories, and disable those unnecessary, problem creating apps...

The problem is can't restrict wifi usage on Mi Video.

Yes they are. Famous community ROMs like Lineage are much more secure than all the chinese spyware combined. It is totally safe to use those as I had been using once Motorola stopped security updates on the preinstalled ROM.

Never root your phone. That makes the phone more unsecure and unstable. Just clear all cache memories, and disable those unnecessary, problem creating apps...
This is ridiculous. I have rooted many ROMs and none had any issue of unstability or security if you did it properly. Furthermore, the best part is I could lock band 3 on Jio and enjoy many times more speed than other people in the same area.

Some where I read u r using PE rom
Does this Rom support
1. native Call Recording ?
2. UPI txn apps
I have used it in past, Pixel Experience don't have native call recording option. UPI and all other banking apps can be used without problem.

This is ridiculous. I have rooted many ROMs and none had any issue of unstability or security if you did it properly. Furthermore, the best part is I could lock band 3 on Jio and enjoy many times more speed than other people in the same area.
same here bro.. i have been rooting phones from last 4-5 years... no issues.. I am able to use all banking & wallet apps..
Rooting unlocks many benefits
I am currently using Havoc OS 3.0 (Android 10) with Magisk Root...
I have also flashed Dolby Atmos and many other stuffs
Any custom rom that have native call recording function ?
The rom I am currently using has Native Call Recording... Havoc OS

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock