Xiaomi is downloading vulgar content on my phone

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 39
  • Views: Views 5,742
That's why I bought Mi A2. I love stock android.
For the same reason I bought my Max Pro M1.. Stock Android
But later I had to root because the lens were good but the inbuilt Camera App was horrible.. It was producing horrible picture.. I installed GCam after Rooting & the I was getting great pictures... I image processing of GCam is on another level...
also I was missing Dolby Atmos.. So installed that too after Rooting..
Last month I flashed a Custom Rom, as I wanted to use Android 10

For me also in Redmi note 4 I faced such a nasty things and irritating advts. I gone for Samsung M30s. Now i completely feel safe

Xiaomi is on its own destruction.
Been a fan of miui but these days I feel its too much.Too much unnecessary adds and notifs even after disabling notifications and all.Better to go for one plus oxygen os.

I have a xiaomi device, first rule is to stop using their native apps (file explorer, mipay, video, music, browser, themes...etc).
Secondly uninstall any xiaomi apps if possible, some are uninstallable, just uninstall their updates.
Third disable all automatic updates, don't update any xiaomi apps, only update standalone apps from google play, manually.
You could use "no root firewall", if you want more control over which apps should access internet.
This way you'll face less ads and spam.

I won't buy a Realme device too because of the ColorOS.. same goes for Redmi

If they would have given a 1080p screen, then it would have been a perfect phone.
I also hate those MIUI,EMUI, Colour OS.
Pure copycat replica of iOS 😂.
Xiaomi is killing their Android one series by downgrading features because they can't show AD on Stock android. The only Mi app i use is Mi Remote.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock