Xiaomi is downloading vulgar content on my phone

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 39
  • Views: Views 5,710
I have a xiaomi device, first rule is to stop using their native apps (file explorer, mipay, video, music, browser, themes...etc).
Secondly uninstall any xiaomi apps if possible, some are uninstallable, just uninstall their updates.
Third disable all automatic updates, don't update any xiaomi apps, only update standalone apps from google play, manually.
You could use "no root firewall", if you want more control over which apps should access internet.
This way you'll face less ads and spam.
Dont use their launcher too

Is it not dependent on what we search or see on phone or what is captured secretly whether thru our words spoken or pics which determine the content or ads flashed by various apps?

I also hate those MIUI,EMUI, Colour OS.
Pure copycat replica of iOS 😂.
Xiaomi is killing their Android one series by downgrading features because they can't show AD on Stock android. The only Mi app i use is Mi Remote.
Switch to Sensy Remote app. You will thank me later.
Sensy India TV Guide & Remote - Apps on Google Play
Is it not dependent on what we search or see on phone or what is captured secretly whether thru our words spoken or pics which determine the content or ads flashed by various apps?
At first I have disabled all accessible data collectible permissions. And I am not some weird guy who searches gross stuff on internet. I don't even use social media app. I use web version via Opera browser. Among apps I use news and music streaming apps. Even on YouTube I watch wrestling, kids or political videos. No chance of me speaking or searching something weird that AI picked up to download.

Edit : Look other people are finding it too.

qFVYCvP.png

qFVYCvP.png

Last edited:
I suggest u to find Bloatware Remover Tool and Remove All the Crap including Mi Music nd Video...It doesn't required to Unlock Bootloader.I Don't hate Miui it's faarrr better than colorOs n funtouch os, but their Ads nd Bloatware.I did same in my K20 pro.

Instead of trying all means to controls the undesired contents, why not think of going some other brand? It will be a good relief and peaceful. bcoz If you controls the undesired content in MI mobiles it will pop up in another mode..

Instead of trying all means to controls the undesired contents, why not think of going some other brand? It will be a good relief and peaceful. bcoz If you controls the undesired content in MI mobiles it will pop up in another mode..
Don't u know how much other brands costs for same specs?

You are worrying about money. But if kids or relatives in our home happen to see such contents in your mobile, your position will be precarious. It is upto the individual to decide to continue with xiaomi at the cost of ....

For the same reason I bought my Max Pro M1.. Stock Android
But later I had to root because the lens were good but the inbuilt Camera App was horrible.. It was producing horrible picture.. I installed GCam after Rooting & the I was getting great pictures... I image processing of GCam is on another level...
also I was missing Dolby Atmos.. So installed that too after Rooting..
Last month I flashed a Custom Rom, as I wanted to use Android 10
Which GCam currently u are using ? Is modded by Parrot ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock