Discussion Why is Disney's Hotstar getting cancelled in India?

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 27
  • Views: Views 2,232

iDJ

Elite
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Ever since morning I am seeing this trend of #UninstallHotstar. I am falling to understand. What went wrong? What did they do face such massive boycott?
3Wt2beb.jpg

fW8KRFL.jpg

Source: Trends24

Ever since morning I am seeing this trend of #UninstallHotstar. I am falling to understand. What went wrong? What did they do face such massive boycott?
3Wt2beb.jpg

fW8KRFL.jpg

Source: Trends24
This is due to some Empire Series show. Some people in India have really fragile ego and sentiments. They get offended with every other thing in their lives. 🤣🤣

Old bollywood habit to portrait history in wrong way and I guess where the problem lies.
This is due to some Empire Series show. Some people in India have really fragile ego and sentiments. They get offended with every other thing in their lives. 🤣🤣
See bro if you portrait history in wrong way sorry to say but no community in world will accept that.

Last edited:
According to Wikipedia show is a historical fiction show. Is the plot based on real life or is this a fictional story based on Mughals?

Its all publicity. I haven't watched it still but would like to see what the fuss is all about. See worked on me :)
Yes, it works brilliantly. I would've never watched Tandav. The promos were so cheesy. Until the controversy happened. In a way this boycotts gives publicity to these shows anyway. These boycotts are use. You are boycotting today. You will still come back after a month when IPL starts.

According to Wikipedia show is a historical fiction show. Is the plot based on real life or is this a fictional story based on Mughals?
I haven't watched the show. I just saw a few tweets with this hashtag.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock