Discussion Why is Disney's Hotstar getting cancelled in India?

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 27
  • Views: Views 2,231
Why does right wing always have problem with webseries? We are slowly becoming intolerable. I never seen left wing protest on movies like Tanhaji which was also hosted on Hotstar. It was treated as a source of entertainment. Both are just source of entertainment. We just need to get politics out of her head. In this way we won't be able to enjoy anything.
Are bhai someone will always have problem with something.Tamil eelam supporters had problem with Family Man2,Congress had problem with Accidental PM and Indu Sarkar.Some guys have problem with X series not released in Tamil and some other guys were not happy that in a hindi web series tamilians were speaking Tamil.

Are bhai someone will always have problem with something.Tamil eelam supporters had problem with Family Man2,Congress had problem with Accidental PM and Indu Sarkar.Some guys have problem with X series not released in Tamil and some other guys were not happy that in a hindi web series tamilians were speaking Tamil.
What did I say above content unless it's a documentary content should've taken as a source of entertainment? I don't get the anger specially when people boycotting didn't even started watching it. Even those Tamils opposing The Family Man because of them having sympathy with the LTTE. If they had actually watched the series would've realise that the makers highlighted the tourture faced by Eelam insurgents as well. We should first watch than come to conclusion. All I saw today. Oh! These Mughals came and invaded us like 600 years. This series is glorifying them. Let's uninstall Hotstar. Utter rubbish.

What did I say above content unless it's a documentary content should've taken as a source of entertainment? I don't get the anger specially when people boycotting didn't even started watching it. Even those Tamils opposing The Family Man because of them having sympathy with the LTTE. If they had actually watched the series would've realise that the makers highlighted the tourture faced by Eelam insurgents as well. We should first watch than come to conclusion. All I saw today. Oh! These Mughals came and invaded us like 600 years. This series is glorifying them. Let's uninstall Hotstar. Utter rubbish.
Sometimes i feel there is also a gimmick from side of makers and platform to stoke flames

Sometimes i feel there is also a gimmick from side of makers and platform to stoke flames
Nah, outrages are organic. Why would they makers risk getting arrested?

Just because of Mughals trending from last 3 to 4 days.... Kabir Khan also praised Mughals

I am watching The Empire...7 episodes finished...It's one of the best series I have watched...I can't understand y these havocs...Every person have their own views...We should see the the series as pure entertainment...In past from ramanand Sagars Ramaayan Mahabharata every tale has been tweaked twisted every time..But now social media makes sound so much...They most feel as it's normal in advanced lifestyle ..It's really sad that most r feeling as someone targeting other religions one way or other...y not people see as those r made for entertainment and earn money...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock