Discussion Why is Disney's Hotstar getting cancelled in India?

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 27
  • Views: Views 2,233
Whenever there will be a TV series portraying some Muslims rulers as gigantic, massive and good, there will be boycott trend. This is primarily because there is a narrative in Right wing that Bollywood is whitewashing the barbarism by Muslim invaders while same time they are insulting hindu gods. Specially the way these Bollywood directors are giving comments like Mughuls were original nation builder, this will happen more and more. That is what we saw in Tandav case. Same is happening in The Empire series. That's why Uninstall Hotstar, Amazon, Netflix even Zomato was cancelled at some point. In this case it was alleged that the Empire series is whitewashing Babur.
Link about original nation builders- Kabir Khan upset with demonisation of Mughals in Hindi cinema: They were the original nation builders

Why does right wing always have problem with webseries? We are slowly becoming intolerable. I never seen left wing protest on movies like Tanhaji which was also hosted on Hotstar. It was treated as a source of entertainment. Both are just source of entertainment. We just need to get politics out of her head. In this way we won't be able to enjoy anything.

Why does right wing always have problem with webseries? We are slowly becoming intolerable. I never seen left wing protest on movies like Tanhaji which was also hosted on Hotstar. It was treated as a source of entertainment. Both are just source of entertainment. We just need to get politics out of her head. In this way we won't be able to enjoy anything.
In North eastern India, let's say in a hypothetical scenario there is a rivalry exist between M and N tribe. In past N have looted, plundered and massacred M. Now some film maker will come and will release a film saying N are good people. They helped M tribe to become civilized, provided technology etc. What will M tribe will do now?! You will see whole NE erupting in riot. Same here. When you whitewash certain groups crime over other, that other people will protest. (Nothing i said about M/N is true. It's just a hypothetical scenario and made up story to give as example)

Cancel means boycott here. Disney is too big of an organization to ever get cancelled.
I'm not going to boycott even star network has made more Muslim community based shows like sufiyana pyaar mera and Mariam Khan reporting live

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
nhd7ghc.jpg

According to Wikipedia show is a historical fiction show. Is the plot based on real life or is this a fictional story based on Mughals?
It's must .. due to unconditional freedom in our country nowadays 😂😤

Meanwhile I'm thinking to create tag #UninstallDiscovery due to their subscription price hike 😂🤭

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock