Reaction score
My budget is 30,000 around. 32 inches.
Can i go for sony or samsung ?
Pls help me friends.

Karthik said:
My budget is 30,000 around. 32 inches.
Can i go for sony or samsung ?
Pls help me friends.

for lowest price good quality,go with Samsung.Many models available but minimum difference only.so check it on showroom,don't go with anyone suggestion.
Because some model enhanced with sound quality,some models coming with good picture quality,motion control.at anytime please go with new model television.

In Sony good model start from 35,000 for 32".

Bro i am using Sony LED, its very good. Go for Sony. :tup

Samsung is the number one in LED TV in the entire world. so go for it. Sony service is expensive when compared to samsung. Sony was a world leader earlier in CRT they have lost it with samsung now because pricing and bad marketing. So go for samsung.

Samsung Is Very Best My Father Going to Buy this LCD shorty.PQ IS best In Samsung.

jvcbpl said:
Samsung is the number one in LED TV in the entire world. so go for it. Sony service is expensive when compared to samsung. Sony was a world leader earlier in CRT they have lost it with samsung now because pricing and bad marketing. So go for samsung.

Sony is costly because of their quality,Sony no need any external marketing their name give the prize.but Samsung is low coast and giving expected quality,no one can reach Sony quality.you never feel their sound quality in any other futures. :clap

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock