Discussion Which are the best web Indian original content you have watched?

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 21
  • Views: Views 2,503

iDJ

Elite
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
So it's not about critics but you paying viewers here. Which Indian web series and movies you enjoyed the most? Which series' new season are you looking forward to?

I have been personally following many international web series since years. But until 2017 I haven't came across any web series. There is a Alt Balaji series called Bose which was heavily promoted on TV. I enjoy historical show so I ended up watching the series. Kind of liked it. Also ended up watching Dev DD. That was also kind of good series.

Then until 2018 I skipped most web series until Netflix came with its original movie Love Per Square Foot. It was by far the best bollywood movie of the year. Then as expected they switched to medicore movies and series until Sacred Games which wasn't my cup of tea. Coming to fall they released Season 2 of Little Things which I think is by far the most authentic and best web series Netflix India has ever produced.

In 2019 I completely invested my time watching Prime Video's web original which I felt were miles ahead of Netflix original. I felt Netflix's vulgarity distract users from a good screenplay. Same wasn't the case with Prime Video. They gave us a good storyline inside a web series with a controversial topic.

Best Web Movie - Love Per Square Foot
Love Per Square Foot | Netflix Official Site
Best Web Series - Made In Heaven
Prime Video: Made In Heaven - Season 1

Last edited:
Sacred games - Netflix
Breathe, Mirzapur- Amazon prime
City of dreams- Hotstar
Kaafir, the final call- Zee5
Broken but beautiful, Home, Gandi baat- Alt Balaji
Fuh se fantasy- Voot
Hey Prabhu, I'm mature- Mx player
Metro park, Flip- Eros now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock