Valentine’s Day: Here a list for the singles on Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Hotstar

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
So, coming back to the singles who do in fact like the day of Valentine’s, we have prepared a little rescue plan. Now, you could suit up/dress up and go out party, but considering it’s a Tuesday, mellow and by yourself sounds so much better. And hence, we made a list of movies that every single out there, who wishes to make the day a little different, could watch and enjoy online. (By the way, this list works as much for the couples too.)

Netflix it!

First of all if you are a new user, Netflix still has a free trial for one month, and then a subscription starting at Rs 500 every month. And the subscription can be withdrawn any moment. So, Valentine’s is just the right time to get the free trial pack of the service. Now, these are some we thought are a good watch for Valentine’s Day.

He’s just not that into you – It hurts to know that, but this is such a lovely watch.

s#x and the city (I would binge watch the show but Netflix has both the movies too)

Breakfast at Tiffany’s – A classic about shiny humans and their dark secrets.

The Notebook – This one yells pure love. (I won’t believe you are for real if you have never read this book or watched the movie.)

Hum Aapke Hain Kaun – Time to bring back Tuffy, Prem and Nisha!

Amazon Prime Video

As compared to Netflix, Prime Video is a fairly cheaper deal. Along with a free one month trial, the subscription for the service starts at Rs 499 for a year. I subscribed to it today, to gear up for tomorrow. You could too.

So my list from Prime Video includes:

Kuch Kuch Hota Hai – I am always ready for the why-did-she-sing-that Om Jai Jagdish song by Tina, Anjali’s awkward haircut and Rahul’s friendship bands.

Ae Dil Hai Mushkil – A little new but Bulleya !
Valentine’s Day – Duh!

Hotstar

So, Hotstar is partly free, partly paid. Apart from the first month free trial, later you still have access to the free content at all times, and for the paid content there is a subscription fee starting at Rs 199 per month. And the list:
Chupke Chupke – This is my all time favourite. It’s a perfect blend of love, romance and comedy!

Fault in our stars – This probably already was on your mind when you began reading this list.

Never been kissed – Teenage love and all!

Valentine’s Day: Here’s a binge list for the singles on Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Hotstar

Anybody has subscribed Amazon prime subscription here ?  :huh

My trial has ended today and thinking about subscribing it as My Mom like it's movie collection very much. 

But I need some info regarding this like how many devices I can stream at one time ? Cannot find this on Amazon prime FAQ section  :u

It seems Amazon has a nice chat support like TS. They confirmed that we can install Primevideo app on many devices but can stream only on 2 devices simultaneously.   :)

Sarkar said:
Anybody has subscribed Amazon prime subscription here ?  :huh

I did long time back. I'm using Amazon video on PS3 and S7 edge. Didn't try a third device in parallel.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock