Discussion Which are the best web Indian original content you have watched?

• Thread starter Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 21
  • Views Views: Views 2,692
Seriously not even 1 who likes sacred games
Not a sacred games fan but excited for season 2 as it is very hyped indian show and most expensive indian web show ever ...this season cost more than 100 cr for 8 episodes

Not a sacred games fan but excited for season 2 as it is very hyped indian show and most expensive indian web show ever ...this season cost more than 100 cr for 8 episodes
After watching season 2 this was big big surprise for me..i was thinking that it ll be again overhyped and crap show When I started watching this, but i was hooked in about a minute. The first episode is damn near perfect. I was so engrossed that I lost track of time and stayed awake till 3 am. The background score and the cinematography have a profound impact on the viewing experience. Season 2 is Beyond words, just experience second season is extremely well done. It is so well made

After watching season 2 this was big big surprise for me..i was thinking that it ll be again overhyped and crap show When I started watching this, but i was hooked in about a minute. The first episode is damn near perfect. I was so engrossed that I lost track of time and stayed awake till 3 am. The background score and the cinematography have a profound impact on the viewing experience. Season 2 is Beyond words, just experience second season is extremely well done. It is so well made
Thank God u didn't gave any spoiler

Thank God u didn't gave any spoiler
Yes 😅😅watch it as soon as possible bro and spoil the spoilers or otherwise any of your frienss ll spoil you..so decide your self you want to be victim of spoilers or not 😂..anyway hype for season 2 is real it will surely meet your expectations

Back
Top Bottom