Discussion Which was the first streaming content you have ever watch?

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 9
  • Views: Views 856

iDJ

Elite
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Okay, today let's discuss which was the very first OTT series you have ever watched. Also on which platform did you watched it in which year.

Since we got House of Cards, Orange Is The New Black and Bosch on tv before Netflix and Prime Video's launch in the country. These counts too. But youtube doesn't count here.

Last edited:
Sacred Games. Didn't watch legally of course. 😅
Back then minimum plan was ₹500.

The first ever content i watched on OTT was All or Nothing Manchester City on Prime Video

My first was Doctor Who on Prime Video. In India FX used to air it and after its shutdown OTT was only option.

The first show would be OITNB in 2013. But I found it gross and didn't watch it. I didn't even know what webseries was back then. Meanwhile I watched shows like Glee and MasterChef on Hotstar as I didn't had HDTV connection back then and the shows were available for free along with US.

Technically it should be Little Things. It was a youtube series which moved to Netflix for it's later seasons. On a streaming platform first series would be Bose Dead or Alive on Alt Balaji/Vodafone Play followed by Dev DD on same platform.

Mine was hostages season 1 in Hotstar as I really started watching ott in 2019.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock