Seeking Help What is Vi trying to say here?

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 11
  • Views: Views 2,234

iDJ

Elite
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
It say service validity. Than says no service validity available. So what is this even supposed to mean?
l3N8GnW.jpg

Solution
Rs.50 pack is normally a top-up pack. It gives top-up of around ₹39 talktime with 28 days validity. But it doesn't extend your service validity.

However, in your screenshot look at the "only for today" tag.. Vi always gives curated offers for individual customers. So my guess is that they are giving full talktime of ₹50 along with 28 days service validity for your number. And this offer is only for today.

That's why it says both "service validity" as well as "no service validity"
It is literally saying talktime bro.
Talktime is useless without any base pack
You can't do anything, yes definitely you can buy data pack from this talktime using ussd number like *444#

(minimum recharge amount to make phone calls in Vi ₹99)

Its saying that you have another 5-6 months before they shutdown.Don't go into a long term plan.
Low income household will still go for Vi over BSNL anyday. There is still hope of them get acquired by someone.
I think it will only add money to your account but you can't make calls.
Yes, I think they will add the talktime as balance and give validity but won't let me use telecom facility which is against TRAI's law though.

Rs.50 pack is normally a top-up pack. It gives top-up of around ₹39 talktime with 28 days validity. But it doesn't extend your service validity.

However, in your screenshot look at the "only for today" tag.. Vi always gives curated offers for individual customers. So my guess is that they are giving full talktime of ₹50 along with 28 days service validity for your number. And this offer is only for today.

That's why it says both "service validity" as well as "no service validity"

Solution
Who will buy a company filled with debt till neck? Depends on lending Banks appetite to absorb massive losses.
Maybe government will forgive some of the debt. They have to do something otherwise we will have Duopoly in telecom market. BSNL is reliable in rural areas. But what about urban areas?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock