Seeking Help What is Vi trying to say here?

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 11
  • Views: Views 2,150

iDJ

Elite
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
It say service validity. Than says no service validity available. So what is this even supposed to mean?
l3N8GnW.jpg

Solution
Rs.50 pack is normally a top-up pack. It gives top-up of around ₹39 talktime with 28 days validity. But it doesn't extend your service validity.

However, in your screenshot look at the "only for today" tag.. Vi always gives curated offers for individual customers. So my guess is that they are giving full talktime of ₹50 along with 28 days service validity for your number. And this offer is only for today.

That's why it says both "service validity" as well as "no service validity"
Its saying that you have another 5-6 months before they shutdown.Don't go into a long term plan.
I don't think they will shutdown considering they bought the 5g spectrum for 18k crore. If they know they are going to shutdown then what's the purpose of buying 5g spectrum.

I don't think they will shutdown considering they bought the 5g spectrum for 18k crore. If they know they are going to shutdown then what's the purpose of buying 5g spectrum.
By buying 5G spectrum, their SUC will reduce a lot. This may attract few investors. Further they just need to pay just 5% of the auctioned value initially.

VoId's problem is their promoters, who want to wash away their hands. No investor will have confidence on seeing the promoters' moves.

They just tried to put all the blame on Govt, but Govt just escaped the blame by giving revival package, which is the maximum they can do. Even now VoId is trying to blame Govt saying, "Since Govt is not taking it's stake, our investors are sceptical", as if all the investors in the world are waiting impatiently to invest in VoId. But Govt has clearly said, "without reasonable fund infusion by promoters, Govt will not take stake".

They just want to get rid of the company and run. If some tower co is asking for dues, they say take the share in our company. Who in his right mind will accept that?

They are trying to pressure Indian Govt via UK counterparts for taking the stake. Their plan is "once Govt takes stake, they can get loans from Bank and drown those banks along with them". Only now banks are performing good and NPAs are in bearable levels.

See now, there is no IUC. All the recharge amount (after tax) is going to their pocket only. They are not paying the tower companies as well. Govt has allowed to pay old large dues after 4 years. Even the current dues to Govt, they are paying only partially (Jan2023). They are just paying interest to banks, which is much around 100cr every month. Then how come they show losses of 7000+ crores, almost 70% of total revenue / sales every quarter? Fishy right? Then guess what will happen, if they got fresh loans from Bank ?

-------

To all my friends who are worrying about duopoly, if VoId was dead, "We are already experiencing duopoly. Presence of VoId is not making any difference now, IMHO". Further this is not new for us. Before Jio, there was cartelisation with 3 operators providing rationed 3G data. Now that has reduced to 2. That's all. At least we have better network now. People are now worrying that cost per GB has increased to Rs10 to Rs15 from Rs5 or 6 earlier, just forgot that "Trial data pack was once sold at Rs6 for 10MB, with one day validity and seperate packs for calls and sms had to be purchased as well'.

-----

But minimum recharge story was totally different, which I agree is a huge burden for low income people. But even here, VoId is following Airtel in hike after hike. Why don't they provide one month valid minimum recharge packs at Rs49 or even Rs75? What competition their presence is providing?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock