OTF Exclusive Web Series, Movies & Originals Recommendations & Reviews by members

Watched Candy today.

This show is a joke. Stay away at all cost. Don't believe the reviews you see on the Internet. I don't know which show they have watched. They are saying as if it's the best Indian web show ever. And comparing it with shows like Asur. But in reality, it is trash. Though they have a great cast, but even their performance is poor. I should have watched Mumbai Diaries 26/11 instead.

Overall rating: 4/10

I have decided to stay away from Voot Select Originals until Asur 2 arrives.
Thank You! I was about to start. IMDB ratings are out of this world 9/10. Even those biased reviewers normally hating on good series was shockingly praising it.

Thank You! I was about to start. IMDB ratings are out of this world 9/10. Even those biased reviewers normally hating on good series was shockingly praising it.
Right 😂
Just search "candy voot review" on youtube and check the thumbnails and titles of the first few videos. 😆

And there's no way these aren't paid reviews.
F94N6hb.jpg

(there are more)

Also, I forgot to talk about the experience on Voot App. It's still the same as it was when the app was revamped. Still sluggish/less responsive and full of bugs. And how many watermarks do they need? There's a translucent Voot watermark on the top-right, and again a solid Voot Select watermark on bottom-left. Also, we cannot watch in complete Full Screen on smartphone (like YouTube or Netflix). It always leaves out the Punch-Hole/Notch area. Even forced fullscreen didn't work.

My review for Disney+ Hotstar's Unheard.. The platform should have released it some other week so it would have breathing space for audience to find it. With so much content dropping today especially on Hotstar it's not an ideal release date imo..

Watched Candy today.

This show is a joke. Stay away at all cost. Don't believe the reviews you see on the Internet. I don't know which show they have watched. They are saying as if it's the best Indian web show ever. And comparing it with shows like Asur. But in reality, it is trash. Though they have a great cast, but even their performance is poor. I should have watched Mumbai Diaries 26/11 instead.

Overall rating: 4/10

I have decided to stay away from Voot Select Originals until Asur 2 arrives.
I second you!It's pathetic waste of a very talented star cast.The acting at most places is totally OTT.

Watched Bell Bottom movie....
As usual Akshay acting as Raw agent is good...I am satisfied...The definition for what is Raw was great ..
We can watch with family...
The movie has good story which should not have been dealt like a masala entertainer by the makers.It obviously looks like the movie and dialogues have been written with mass scale theatrical release in mind.Some of the dialogues appear too cheesy and at times crass .The movie could have an even bigger impact if it was made with little more intelligence.

Kaanekkaane is very good family movie.. sonylive finds good movies nowadays one way or other...Watched and really enjoyed...
Annabelle Rathore good movie...Waiting for part 2...
Watched Kannada movie Seetharam Benoy....
Very good suspense movie...

watched 2 1st hall then web relesed movie last 2 day

mukhosh :
okay 1st half good in middle not well planned story plot
end is very good character's done justice of their respective role and not a single adult scene which is quite unusual for hoichoi content.

bell bottom :
just loved the movie ( bgm great fell like mixture of baby + airlift ) songs also great.

Last edited:
watched 2 web last 2 day

mukhosh :
okay 1st half good in middle not well planned story plot
end is very good character's done justice of their respective role and not a single adult scene which is quite unusual for hoichoi content.

bell bottom :
just loved the movie ( bgm great fell like mixture of baby + airlift ) songs also great.
Mukhosh is not a web series. Its a movie. And it's not hoichhoi content. And many hoichoi content doesn't have single adult scene like Rabindranath, damayanti, nakal heera, tansen and so on. I liked the movie for both Anirban .

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock