OTF Exclusive Web Series, Movies & Originals Recommendations & Reviews by members

Watched in Apple TV+...
9/11 inside the presidents war room
The year Earth changed

Both r very good..

f33YYWD.jpg

XeEbV3C.jpg

Thanks, for the recommendation Mr. Bhat bro. Will catch 9/11 Inside The President's Room. I watched The Year Earth Changed. It was amazingly made. It featured my state too. Every Indian must watch this. And see how we made friends with crop destroying animals by conservating the nature.

Available on BookMyShow Stream to buy for Rs.689/-
Too expensive. Let's see if it comes on Tata Sky or Google Play. Where I expect it to be cheaper. Will wait. This sounds like a perfect movie to watch during halloween. 🎃👻

Too expensive. Let's see if it comes on Tata Sky or Google Play. Where I expect it to be cheaper. Will wait. This sounds like a perfect movie to watch during halloween. 🎃👻
Reviews are very good. Cant wait to watch. It is available on Google Play in other countries (4.99eur in UK). It may come to Google play in India too

Just currently watched pavitra Rishta 2 it's one of the emotional series I ever watched and they show how manav is separated with archana cries for her and despite all this they support each other I prefer watching the whole 8 episode series I give 10/10

Just currently watched pavitra Rishta 2 it's one of the emotional series I ever watched and they show how manav is separated with archana cries for her and despite all this they support each other I prefer watching the whole 8 episode series I give 10/10
That's not a webseries sister. Well it's something. Definitely, not a series.

That's not a webseries sister. Well it's something. Definitely, not a series.
I think it is. After searching on google I found out that it's exclusive streaming on Zee5. And will also be available on AltBalaji later.

I think it is. After searching on google I found out that it's exclusive streaming on Zee5. And will also be available on AltBalaji later.

Thanks for explaining to roy

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock