OTF Exclusive Web Series, Movies & Originals Recommendations & Reviews by members

Mukhosh is not a web series. Its a movie. And it's not hoichhoi content. And many hoichoi content doesn't have single adult scene like Rabindranath, damayanti, nakal heera, tansen and so on. I liked the movie for both Anirban .
bro i know mukhosh is not hoichoi original but i say coz it released in hoichoi platform. and large part of hoichoi contect have some adult scene. and damiyanti have a scene in openning episode.

Watched Schumacher the movie on Netflix.Left me nostalgic and emotional at the same time.I have been a regular viewer of F1 from 1996.The movie bought back so many memories.Must watch if you are a F1 fan and more importantly fan of the god of racing .

Suggest hindi Dubbed south Indian movie available on prime video. Recently watched V and asuran.

Does anyone which platform has this movie?

Kota Factory S2
TVF
Nerflix
Just watch it , one of the best web series.Just watch it , one of the best web series
❤️
❤️
..I guess it deserves 5 out of 5 star

Kota Factory S2
TVF
Nerflix
Just watch it , one of the best web series.Just watch it , one of the best web series ..I guess it deserves 5 out of 5 star
Totally agreed. Amazing show.

I have also recently finished watching Little Things (Dice Media). Thoroughly enjoyed it.

Netflix made a wise choice purchasing these two franchises.

Finally watched Mumbai Diaries 26/11. It is easily one of the best Indian series Amazon has ever made. It's up there with Family Man. I don't get why no one's talking about this show. Even reviewers have looked past this one.

Finally watched Mumbai Diaries 26/11. It is easily one of the best Indian series Amazon has ever made. It's up there with Family Man. I don't get why no one's talking about this show. Even reviewers have looked past this one.
Exactly! This is what I was thinking about. I finished the first episode. It looked quite great. Made me realise that Amazon has silently become the best OTT for Indian content. Recent movies like Shershah, Bell Bottom were also great additions.

Explained series on Netflix gets better every week. Yesterday's episode about Fairy Tales is amazing

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock