OTF Exclusive Web Series, Movies & Originals Recommendations & Reviews by members

I think it is. After searching on google I found out that it's exclusive streaming on Zee5. And will also be available on AltBalaji later.

I am speechless.

Finished Toofan. Took me 8 hours to complete as I fell asleep twice watching it. It was too long. In the end loved it. See this is how you are supposed to make coming of age movies. It felt so organic. Only mistake they did was using India TV and Sony Ten 3 instead of some local channels to cover the State Championship. Otherwise it was a great watch.

Watched Bell Bottom movie....
As usual Akshay acting as Raw agent is good...I am satisfied...The definition for what is Raw was great ..
We can watch with family...

Finished Toofan. Took me 8 hours to complete as I fell asleep twice watching it. It was too long. In the end loved it. See this is how you are supposed to make coming of age movies. It felt so organic. Only mistake they did was using India TV and Sony Ten 3 instead of some local channels to cover the State Championship. Otherwise it was a great watch.
I think It could have easily been a web series. One of the few cases where too long to be a movie and too short to be a web series

Finished Bell Bottom. Love watching it. One question. Where was Lara Dutta?

One question. Where was Lara Dutta?
oOqM7Jo.jpg

Finished Bhoot Police. I would just say that I am definitely not looking forward to it's sequel.

Watched Candy today.

This show is a joke. Stay away at all cost. Don't believe the reviews you see on the Internet. I don't know which show they have watched. They are saying as if it's the best Indian web show ever. And comparing it with shows like Asur. But in reality, it is trash. Though they have a great cast, but even their performance is poor. I should have watched Mumbai Diaries 26/11 instead.

Overall rating: 4/10

I have decided to stay away from Voot Select Originals until Asur 2 arrives.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock