OTF Exclusive Web Series, Movies & Originals Recommendations & Reviews by members

Watched Shoojit Sircar's "Sardar Udham". Felt like watching a Hollywood Movie. Most parts of the film goes in English. However, at the end, post Jalianwala Bag firing scenes are dragged. Overall a watchable movie.
Available in Prime Video in UHD with Dolby Atmos.

Last edited:
Y: The Last Man‘s long path to the screen wound up being longer than its life on-screen.

Showrunner Eliza Clark and star Amber Tamblyn took to Twitter on Sunday to announce that the adaptation of Brian K. Vaughan’s beloved comics will not return for a second season on FX on Hulu. The news, which FX has yet to confirm but sources told THR happened Friday, comes after a more than decade-long development process that saw the IP bounce around between studios and filmmakers before landing at FX for development back in 2015.

Clark, who took over as showrunner from Michael Green and Aida Croal, noted in her lengthy and thoughtful statement that she hopes the series about gender and identity will find another outlet. “FX has been an amazing partner,” she wrote. “We are committed to finding Y its next home.”

The tone they selected finally had paved way for it's doom.. Eventhough, the series is enjoyable it would should have way better than the treatment it received. I appreciate the stance they had taken to update the graphic novel to reflect the LBGTQ of the current era but it hasn't done enough justice thanks to the development hell it was under since 2015...

Watched Sardar Udham Singh.I felt that movie was too big,went into unnecessary details and there were just too many jumps from past to present which if someone is not paying attention might get confused.

Watched Shiddat...Very nice movie...D+H
Bhoot Police is a good entertainer..
Rushmi rocket also good from zee5...
I am getting bored of watching same story of war likes of Bhuj,Sardar Udham Singh...Just watched for 20-30 minutes and left...

Watched Sardar Udham Singh.I felt that movie was too big,went into unnecessary details and there were just too many jumps from past to present which if someone is not paying attention might get confused.
This is why I completely skipped it. The director is known to make some of the most horrible movies I've ever watched like October and Gulabo Sitabo. Piku was somehow good because of star cast and good soundtrack.

"Udanpirappe" a must watch movie...I liked it very much...
Prime video

Sardar Udham was great, really great. A well made biography. Vicky gave his best performance till date, cinematography and direction was great too. Only short coming was it's length and music score (it could have been a little more for the impact). Otherwise its a near perfect film as far as biography films can go.

Finished .Chehre. Prime video..
Amithabh Emraan Hashmi. Class act...
Best movie ...

Sardar Udham was great, really great. A well made biography. Vicky gave his best performance till date, cinematography and direction was great too. Only short coming was it's length and music score (it could have been a little more for the impact). Otherwise its a near perfect film as far as biography films can go.
There was no need of a half hour sequence on Vicky Kaushal moving bodies after Jallianwala Bagh massacre.The editing of the movie is so poor.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock