OTF Exclusive Web Series, Movies & Originals Recommendations & Reviews by members

Watched Freddy. And Loved it!
The first half might feel a bit slow, but the 2nd half turns it around. Karthik Aryan is really amazing.

Don't believe any reviews. Watch the trailers and promos and decide to watch what you think you'll enjoy. You won't enjoy watching anything if you get too analytical about it. People just think too much nowadays. I also watched Bullet Train movie last month. I was surprised to see that it's rated only 54% in RottenTomatoes. It was easily one of the most entertaining Hollywood movie I watched this year. Meanwhile, the movie Top Gun: Maverick, which everyone kept on praising, bored me to death.
Regarding Freddy,I feel that the story lacked any shocking element.This was a usual Bollywood revenge drama eventhough the character of Kartik Aryan looks to have been inspired by Dexter.

Regarding Freddy,I feel that the story lacked any shocking element.This was a usual Bollywood revenge drama eventhough the character of Kartik Aryan looks to have been inspired by Dexter.
Also it’s one dimensional and very much straight forward which kills the interest.

Watching Slow Horses and Jack Ryan one after the other.Jack Ryan's buildup is too slow whereas Slow Horses though with lesser known actors is pretty slick and doesn't included anything other than espionage .

Watching Slow Horses and Jack Ryan one after the other.Jack Ryan's buildup is too slow whereas Slow Horses though with lesser known actors is pretty slick and doesn't included anything other than espionage .
Finished Jack Ryan.It was little bit too elaborative and slow for my liking.

Watched Ram Setu too on Prime Video.I am glad that i didn't wasted my money on watching this movie in cinema hall.The VFX of the movie looks like scenes from some video game.The story itself is half baked and does no justice to the topic.Akshay Kumar barely gets into the skin of the character.As for Jacqueline Fernandez i am yet to understand how she gets the movies with her 0% acting skills.

Watched Pitchers Season 2.Though not as good as ssn. 1 it is still good enough to keep you engaged.I feel TVF missed a chance by keeping so much gap between the 1st ssn. and 2nd. Anyway watching the series felt nostalgic.I am not sure but may be Pitchers 1 was the 1st Indian Original webseries i had watched on OTT/Youtube.Coming back to current ssn.though Jeetendra Kumar's absence is definitely felt but other characters notably Naveen Kasturia,Anup Mahajan have have performed admirably.

Binge watched Khakee: The Bihar Chapter. I gotta ask Neeraj Pandey. What was the rush? Everything started and ended so quicky. Character development was just flawed. Was expecting a series This turned to be an unedited movie. There is a similar series called Rangbaaz on Zee5. Despite not being worth Netflix's budget. It offers both insight and entertainment. Still a good series for an one time watch.

Seeking help
1. Which series to watch before watching Peacemaker? Is it family friendly?

2. Are both Drishyaman related or stand alone movies? Which one should I watch hindi or malayalam version?

Seeking help
1. Which series to watch before watching Peacemaker? Is it family friendly?

2. Are both Drishyaman related or stand alone movies? Which one should I watch hindi or malayalam version?
Drishyam is continuity film, need to watch first part before the second one. I will recommend to watch it in Malayalam, because of brilliant acting by Mohanlal.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock