OTF Exclusive Web Series, Movies & Originals Recommendations & Reviews by members

Watching Peacemaker on Amazon Prime.Contrary to my expectations it is turning out to be a decent watch .However,it is not appropriate for family viewing.

Finished Khuda Haafiz - Chapter 2. I think it's time to Khuda Haafiz to the franchise. First movie was good. It had something new to offer. This one is not good. It is very slow at started. Left many things unexplained. Character development was weak. Worst was the climax. Gore was unbearable. Dunno how makers things biting and spating blood is acceptable in a mainstream movies. It's not even a passable movie.

I am getting addicted to the Walking Dead.Into the 7th ssn. now and this ssn. has been the best so far.The show's USP is its unpredictibility and every new character adds something to the story rather than making it dull.Kudos to the makers for maintaining interest for over so many seasons.

Finally watched Kantara and PS-1 on Monday.

Kantara:
I watched the morning 9:30 show. There were only 8 other people. Got Recliner tickets for ₹150.
I don't even know what to say. It was such a great experience. Everything was just perfect. The BGM was so good (the Forest Officer BGM was my favorite). It's still stuck in my mind. The comedy also hits right. Even after dubbing. I have nothing much to say. You need to experience it to realise.
Also, there's lots of dark scenes. So, watching in theatres is recommended. Unless it releases with HDR in OTT, which is highly unlikely.
(10/10)

Ponniyin Selvan-1:
I watched the afternoon 1:35 show. And surprisingly it had around 75% occupancy even on a Monday. I guess it's due to the pricing. All tickets were available at ₹112.
The story might be a little difficult to grasp for people who are unfamiliar with the source material. It's difficult to keep track of - Who is who. Who is related to whom, and how. Who is good/evil. Whose motive is what. It would've been well suited as a web series. But despite all that, I enjoyed the movie as would've given us time to process all the information. All of the actors were in prime form. But Karthi was the star of the show (movie). Comedy, Music, Dubbing, everything was good. This movie also deserves watching big screen.
(8.5/10)
I think I'll enjoy it more the second time. Since I am now familiar with the characters and plot. Anyways, looking forward to Part-2.

Last edited:
Saw Black Adam and looks like Thor Love and Thunder have a competitor now. Seriously it was so bad and the only redeeming quality is action sequences. And the story was let’s just say I was yawing through the film. And yes Superman is finally back!

Last edited by a moderator:
Recently watched #pettakalai E1 on aha.
Fantastic screenplay, direction, 1stclass cinemotography😱😱😎

Spellbound webseries 's E1 watch it guyz❤‍🔥
A62SR0I.jpg

Watching Peacemaker on Amazon Prime.Contrary to my expectations it is turning out to be a decent watch .However,it is not appropriate for family viewing.
Finished the series.It's good barring the ending which is very predictable.The role suited John Cena whose limited acting skills doesn't hinder his performance.The star of the series for me was the guy who played Vigilante.He is almost like Deadpool.

From OTT to theatres.

Telugu movie "Color Photo" was originally released in Aha in October 2020 during covid days. It became a hit then and also bagged a National Award as a best film in regional category.

Now the film is being released in theatres on 19th November.

Is there any other film that went from OTT to theatres? If not, this will be the fist film to create history.
4WMVCMY.jpg

Finally watched Lal Singh Chaddha today.If there is one person responsible for almost ruining the movie,it is none other than Aamir Khan who not only has acted in the movie but also is the creative force behind it.There is a difference between playing a less intelligent person and a mentally challenged one.The character of Lal Singh Chaddha is leaning towards later.Even though Aamir would have thought to add his own variation to Forrest's character by acting and speaking weirdly,it has only made movie bad.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock