Breaking Warner Bros. HBO content to be available on Jio Cinema soon

What do you think of the name now?

Warner Bros & Paramount deal gives them more movies & shows than sports. It makes sense to retain the name as is, JioCinema.
I dont have any problem with the name I only have problem when they show Sports in this app. If they keep Sports separate I have no problem whatsoever. If they plan on showing Sports then they have to rename

I dont have any problem with the name I only have problem when they show Sports in this app. If they keep Sports separate I have no problem whatsoever. If they plan on showing Sports then they have to rename
Sports is just complementary to the entire library.

Without cricket live, no app is popular in India!

Paramount Global, Universal (Comcast) & Warner Bros. Discovery🔥🥵
L2pTTwW.jpg
Hope jio will buy the rights of Disney too

Sports is just complementary to the entire library.
Sports is what brings the subscribers Hollywood movies and webseries are watched by 5% of the subscribers as per the Hotstar user database the rest mainly pay for watching live Sports events in India mainly Cricket followed by Football.

If you sell a Premium plan with only English Movies and Webseries you wont have many takers however if you have quality Cricket and Football live but not any Hollywood series or movies people will still subscribe your OTT. That was the reason why Hotstar had more number of users than APV or Netflix

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock