Breaking Warner Bros. HBO content to be available on Jio Cinema soon

I was watching a Paramount movie The Core in Netflix and Netflix was showing it will be removed from Netflix on July 31st

Maybe JioCinema will add these titles from August

I don't see the HBO and Peacock hubs in the Jio cinema homepage anymore. Were they removed? Content is still there in all the respective categories but the hubs aren't visible

I don't see the HBO and Peacock hubs in the Jio cinema homepage anymore. Were they removed? Content is still there in all the respective categories but the hubs aren't visible
Hub visible in jio cinema homepage...
But app very laggy.

Perrette said that in some markets Max may never happen, and that WBD may favor local partnerships instead.

“If we think we’re going to have success and profitability, if our market differentiation is viable enough to make a go of it and have a profitable business over a three-to-five year timeline [then we will launch Max.] If the answer is ‘no’ because the market has ARPUs that are just too low or it is way over-served by a ton of other players, who are spending on a ton of content and losing a ton of money, we may say this is not the right time,” said Perrette.

Perrette dropped a heavy hint that India, already the battleground for a seething cluster of local and international streaming players, may be prime example of a market where Max would be a player too many.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock