Breaking Warner Bros. HBO content to be available on Jio Cinema soon

So far Paramount+, Showtime, Warner Bros. TV and HBO.

Do you think they will sign with Peacock too?
Peacock they already have signed for few contents. As most of them are lisenced to netflix and APV.
Peacock originals will be on jiocinema whereas universal studios shows and universal pictures films not sure.But they would not account for major library. Just few like 10 to 20

Peacock they already have signed for few contents. As most of them are lisenced to netflix and APV.
Peacock originals will be on jiocinema whereas universal studios shows and universal pictures films not sure.But they would not account for major library. Just few like 10 to 20
Expected.

I think Warner Bros would have to pull their titles from other services.

IPL and HBO on one platform Jio never disappoints. Much needed boost to compete against big platforms like Netflix and Amazon. And a worthy demotion for our beloved Disney Star. Keep on showing Anupama and Faltu type shows.

Clement Schwebig, President, India, Southeast Asia, and Korea, Warner Bros. Discovery, said: “Warner Bros. Discovery’s brands are incredibly popular across India, and we are pleased to partner with Viacom18 to bring our premium HBO, Max Original and Warner Bros. content to local fans. This new agreement demonstrates our commitment to South Asia as we seek to entertain audiences across more platforms, and further strengthens the scale of our regional business as a whole.”

Ferzad Palia, Head – SVOD & International Business, Viacom18, said: “JioCinema has become the biggest platform for live sports. We are now on a mission to build the most magnetic destination for entertainment for all Indians. The strategic partnership with Warner Bros. Discovery is a big milestone in our journey to offer the best of Hollywood content to our elite consumers. We believe that Warner Bros. Discovery sets the global standards for premium content and this partnership allows us to create the best and the most comprehensive destination for our users.”

Clement Schwebig, President, India, Southeast Asia, and Korea, Warner Bros. Discovery, said: “Warner Bros. Discovery’s brands are incredibly popular across India, and we are pleased to partner with Viacom18 to bring our premium HBO, Max Original and Warner Bros. content to local fans. This new agreement demonstrates our commitment to South Asia as we seek to entertain audiences across more platforms, and further strengthens the scale of our regional business as a whole.”

Ferzad Palia, Head – SVOD & International Business, Viacom18, said: “JioCinema has become the biggest platform for live sports. We are now on a mission to build the most magnetic destination for entertainment for all Indians. The strategic partnership with Warner Bros. Discovery is a big milestone in our journey to offer the best of Hollywood content to our elite consumers. We believe that Warner Bros. Discovery sets the global standards for premium content and this partnership allows us to create the best and the most comprehensive destination for our users.”

I hope I get CNN content here.

Hope we get more details on the pricing.

So I am assuming Warner Bros + HBO will be available with JioCinema Premium subscription and Paramount+ will be an additional add-on which will cost separately.

Jio Cinema is collaborating with Warner Bros, HBO and Paramount+

Jio Cinema - HBO + Warner Bros + Paramount+

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock