Want to buy android tv box.

• Thread starter Sumo
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 4
  • Views: Views 674

Sumo

Reaction score
I want to buy an Android tv box. Bit confused to buy it from gearbest.com. Bros can I buy it from that site and pay via COD as it is an outside India site. Next should I buy UK based plugin or US based plugin as I am confused about that I.e which plugin goes into our Indian sockets. And suggest me a best android tv box under 2500 bucks.

1. You can't buy from Gearbest on COD.
2. Get UK plug type.
3. There isn't any good android box available under 2500.

Sites like Gearbest, Aliexpress usually ship products from china, and operate from china. Hence no COD, only Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Online Payments. You must get a UK Plug, even if u get a US Plug don't worry you will easily get a converter from local market. I'd suggest MiBox made by Xiaomi, last time i checked it costed around 4000 INR, but beware you may have to pay custom duty of about 1.5-2k INR.

Tip: Buy from a trusted and highly reviewed and rated seller, and do specify the type of plug, specifications u need during ordering.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock