Good News Bought Galaxy Buds2 Pro

Shantanu

Reaction score
Hey Folks! 🎉

I'm very happy to share that I purchased the Galaxy Buds2 Pro during the Amazon Great Indian Festival.

My initial plan was to buy the Galaxy Buds 2 (Seeking Help - Is Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 a good buy?). I was patiently waiting for them to drop below 6k on Flipkart. I had been monitoring their prices for the past year through an app, and based on the trends, I was hoping they would be priced at 5.7k. With discounts, I was aiming to grab them for around 5k. 🤞

But then, something unexpected happened :confused::

What kind of stupid sale is this? Galaxy Buds 2 were priced at 6199 before the sale. At midnight, they went up to 6299, in the morning, they were showing 6399, and now they've reached 6499. 🥹😂

I was a bit disappointed with Flipkart, and even Amazon had the Buds 2 priced at 6.1K. I was finally considering going with Samsung's corporate price of 5669.

zxerzQk.jpg

And then, magic happened!! ✨ I was randomly checking the Buds 2 Pro on Amazon's deals page and saw this. I just couldn't believe my eyes when I noticed the discounted price. 😲🤩

uw72kr2.jpg

By the way, please don't be intimidated by my over excitement, but I just can't control it. 🙃 And then, I immediately purchased them and am expecting them to be delivered tomorrow! 🚚📦
OtjFpM9.png

Last edited:
You seriously got a really great deal. How is the ANC bro and overall how was your experience so far with it?

You seriously got a really great deal. How is the ANC bro and overall how was your experience so far with it?
It's really good. Especially Samsung phones have 360 degree audio which is great.

Overall has very ergonomic design and feels very premium due to matt finish.

Also if you have Galaxy watch, it has separate app for controlling buds from watch only.

It's really good. Especially Samsung phones have 360 degree audio which is great.

Overall has very ergonomic design and feels very premium due to matt finish.

Also if you have Galaxy watch, it has separate app for controlling buds from watch only.
I will also wait for an offer like you got then. Was confused between Galaxy buds 2 and Oppo Enco3 Pro before finding this thread

I will also wait for an offer like you got then. Was confused between Galaxy buds 2 and Oppo Enco3 Pro before finding this thread
Well by the end of diwali sale they were at 7500 something. So even if you get at 8k grab them.

A few days back brought it for 8500 + 2 years extended warranty for about 1500. Not bad, ANC is good enough not perfect but fine, audio quality and 360 audio is great. More into Samsung ecosystem and understanding why people love it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock