Breaking Vodafone Idea to rebrand themselves as VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like seriously..?? What articles you need about rebrand..?? You can create new logo, print new brouchers, new t-shirts, new digital boards in just 5 days..?? You will also send them across India in 5 days..??

If vodafone idea increase tariffs, will Jio and Airtel just watch them..? Mobile tariffs will increase steadily and that is inevitable irrespective of anything. Rebrand gimmick..? Why would someone continue with VI if they have problems..? Rebrand will clear those problems..? I said there "might" be benefit to end users. Money sucking..? Did you lose something because of the merger..?

I would like to end this arguement here. This is entirely out of context and meanigless.

Cheers and peace..!!
Are you got something from their merging ?? Supporting the looters in open is a trend nowadays ..

Argument end from my side too though I didn't started

ivBF549.jpg

Are you got something from their merging ?? Supporting the looters in open is a trend nowadays ..

Argument end from my side too though I didn't started
@bold: Kindly do not post such provoking replies bro. For the good of our forum.

It's upto a member whom he support/prefer. We shouldn't bother much about it unless it goes beyond a limit. Jagadeesh bro was just sharing his viewpoints. There is nothing to be rude about it.

I personally don't find anything illogical with @Jagadeesh reply. Yes, rebranding means a lot of behind the scenes work and it takes months. I have did it a few times for small things and it takes weeks to months of efforts so i am aware of the experience Vodafone Idea like large brand would have gone through till now.

The rebranding may go flop like the merge taking the supplied leaks into consideration. But it's not a two days job either. One company must go through various concepts, strategies and then there is implementation process which requires huge manpower and money investment. So let's respect that and give them a fair chance.

How to promote new brand without further investment by these companies? Will they borrow money for re branding?

So these guys who were threatening every other week that we don't have money to operate however got enough money all of sudden to bear the cost of rebranding.

It's not just name change, they have to spend huge money to complete this excercise, so much of paper work.

They really need to spend money on improving the network to arrest their downfall.

I knew I saw that inverted " i " somewhere.

citrix-logo-black.png

Vodafone is standing upright. And Idea is standing upside-down.

Poor Idea 😁

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock