Breaking Vodafone Idea to rebrand themselves as VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's news in this 😤 .. just a eyewash to customer divert from Jio Broadband plans 😡
Wheather it's VI or IV it won't touch JIO Foot 🤣😛
I think this was not planned in a week. I dis-agree with your statement. Something like rebranding takes months of time. What will they get from diverting..? They dont have a solid broadband business like Airtel to worry about Jio Fiber. There is nothing to get angry or sad for a rebranding. May be they are trying something new which might benefit the end users.!!

5rYJpTF.jpg

Note: Just a repost from first post tweet to preserve the brochure in picture format.

I think this was not planned in a week. I dis-agree with your statement. Something like rebranding takes months of time. What will they get from diverting..? They dont have a solid broadband business like Airtel to worry about Jio Fiber. There is nothing to get angry or sad for a rebranding. May be they are trying something new which might benefit the end users.!!
So how long they planning for rebrand any information ?? Any article regarding rebrand in the past ?? What they will get from diverting nice question but the answer is like you fall in rebrand gimmick many fall in that stay their network for some months like u said something coming to end users Don't worry after rebrand price hike is coming in the year end

As per ur post no change in price then what is the benefit they going to give end users ?? And please don't say lame words like good Network , healthy internet speed etc...etc...

It's been ages by seeing these type of gimmick from these money sucking company merging went to utter flop till now vodafone idea seperate network in my state now this rebrand blah blah to suck more ..

So how long they planning for rebrand any information ?? Any article regarding rebrand in the past ?? What they will get from diverting nice question but the answer is like you fall in rebrand gimmick many fall in that stay their network for some months like u said something coming to end users Don't worry after rebrand price hike is coming in the year end

As per ur post no change in price then what is the benefit they going to give end users ?? And please don't say lame words like good Network , healthy internet speed etc...etc...

It's been ages by seeing these type of gimmick from these money sucking company merging went to utter flop till now vodafone idea seperate network in my state now this rebrand blah blah to suck more ..
Like seriously..?? What articles you need about rebrand..?? You can create new logo, print new brouchers, new t-shirts, new digital boards in just 5 days..?? You will also send them across India in 5 days..??

If vodafone idea increase tariffs, will Jio and Airtel just watch them..? Mobile tariffs will increase steadily and that is inevitable irrespective of anything. Rebrand gimmick..? Why would someone continue with VI if they have problems..? Rebrand will clear those problems..? I said there "might" be benefit to end users. Money sucking..? Did you lose something because of the merger..?

I would like to end this arguement here. This is entirely out of context and meanigless.

Cheers and peace..!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock