Breaking Vodafone Idea rebrands themselves as VI

The people with memes need to understand that this wasn't a one-day decision. The same has been going on in the company for many months. Running dual brands bleeds a lot of cash which is a premium for an almost beggar company. They waited for the AGR decision as it would be useless to rebrand if the end outcome would have been to declare bankruptcy, but fortunately this didn't happen.

It was necessary to drop one of the brand.

e3UpHRZ.jpg

This Is Not Just A Meme, This Is Absolutely Truee Because In My House And Almost In Everybody's House In Surat, Neither Vodafone Is Supported, Nor Idea Is Supported. Jio Is The Best Supported Here And Sometimes Airtel Is Good. Earlier We Faced Many Network Problems Due To Poor Service Of Vodafone-Idea But Thanks To Mukesh Ambani Sir Who Launched Jio And Now Everybody In My Family Is Using Jio Since 4 Years

This Is Not Just A Meme, This Is Absolutely Truee Because In My House And Almost In Everybody's House In Surat, Neither Vodafone Is Supported, Nor Idea Is Supported. Jio Is The Best Supported Here And Sometimes Airtel Is Good. Earlier We Faced Many Network Problems Due To Poor Service Of Vodafone-Idea But Thanks To Mukesh Ambani Sir Who Launched Jio And Now Everybody In My Family Is Using Jio Since 4 Years

Well its good you get good coverage through Jio. But its not exactly true that Vodafone-Idea & Airtel do not give good coverage. There is no single network across the country which guarantees good signal at all times. I live in an area where Jio signal is negligible, Idea somewhat works out while Airtel gives good speeds on 4G. Its good that entry of Jio got prices down for all but the other networks do work out for people thats why people still use it. And its good to have options in market. Competition has its benefits.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock