Breaking Vodafone Idea rebrands themselves as VI

Well its good you get good coverage through Jio. But its not exactly true that Vodafone-Idea & Airtel do not give good coverage. There is no single network across the country which guarantees good signal at all times. I live in an area where Jio signal is negligible, Idea somewhat works out while Airtel gives good speeds on 4G. Its good that entry of Jio got prices down for all but the other networks do work out for people thats why people still use it. And its good to have options in market. Competition has its benefits.
Well Brother, You Are Also Correct From Your Point Of View And I Am Not Saying That Either Vodafone Or Idea Or Airtel Is A Bad Network But Its Just That Coverage Of These Networks Is Low In My City And None Of The Networks Are Bad. All Are Equally Good In Some Or The Other Perspective Or Aspects

Currently I Am In Silvassa And Here The Coverage Of Idea Is Better Than Jio. So It Is Not That Any Network Is Good Or Bad But It Is About How The Network's Coverage Is In A Particular City. It Depends From City To City. In These Things, Nobody Is Wrong Or Nobody Is Right :tup:

e3UpHRZ.jpg
Which state?

No details available, only total GB left showing.
Fo9yfr9.jpg
Bro this is active plan in details section.
In previous version (Vodafone App) they clearly shows us to how much data consume on a day and call logs also showing us but now in vi
I think they forgotten to add this section.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock