Breaking Vi (Vodafone Idea) announces mobile tariff hike

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 17
  • Views: Views 1,742
last month they automatically pushed me from 349 plan to 401 plan, in another one month they are increasing it to 451.
means, just in 2 months, my basic bill will increase by ₹120 (from 412 to 532) 😒😫

last month they automatically pushed me from 349 plan to 401 plan, in another one month they are increasing it to 451.
means, just in 2 months, my basic bill will increase by ₹120 (from 412 to 532) 😒😫
You are still with Vi the sinking company,nothing cheaper than Jio/Airtel and if you travel in train bus they have no connectivity,they off signal from many towers in small villages as there is money crunch,their sim can be backup 2nd sim for free night browsing for college students,not for general use

Last edited:

Some screenshots of chat with customer care. Existing postpaid users will continue with same plans till next 6 months. They'll get notification prior to plan hike.

The second screenshot says no change to 701 plan BUT when I see plans in website, the unlimited data 701 and flagship REDX plans are no longer available.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock