Breaking TRIPLE TALAQ is now a Criminal Offense in India

Excellent reply. Hindus always remained so polite that everyone took them for granted and never thought about them. Everyone should be treated equally. I am happy that at least now people are awaking and soon "real secularism" will be here!!

Haha Secular for past 3 years I'm searching the same word to see but I'm disappointed can't found

Ban on cow meat is Secular ??

Announcing December 25th as Good Governance day is Secular ??

Demolishing one religion worshipping place & building another religion worshipping place is Secular ??

Just some examples i stated below there is a lot & lot of troubles im seeing on our islamic & christian brothers/sisters by this so called current Secular govt

Good governance Day has nothing to do with Christmas, Former PM Vajpayee was born on 25th December, hence its called GG Day.

The place where our Lord was born and where ASI has said that there existed a Religious Structure below the existing Structure.... If we dont build here where will be build ??? In US ??? In UK ??? In UAE ???

What right did the invaders have to destroy the religious strictures that existed in India ??? and build theirs.

I can also tell a lot of thing where Hindus were targeted in some states where they are minority in last 60 years.

At the time of independence, muslim population was 3% of entire India, and hence was considered minority.
But now, its about 20 % of the population, and hence cant be considered minority.

Infact, they re getting close to majority. :blush:
Soon Hindus will be d minority in this country, and then hindus might get all fringe benifits, reservations etc. :tongue::cheers:

so we need to wait for that day... :lol:

At the time of independence, muslim population was 3% of entire India, and hence was considered minority.
But now, its about 20 % of the population, and hence cant be considered minority.

Soon Hindus will be d minority in this country, and then hindus might get all fringe benifits, reservations etc. :tongue::cheers:

Even if Hindus become 0.1% then also they will not get minority benefit, look at the Hindu minority states like Jammu and Kashmir, Lakshadweep, Mizoram, Nagaland, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur and Punjab. True but it's fact.

I am not concerned about religion, i just want those Govt benefit, Even I am ready to change my religion if I am eligible for that Govt benefit

Last edited:

Lol, In pakistan in 1947 Hindus were 12% and today they are 1-2% same in Bangladesh

Pls dont say that bro, if Hindus become minority than the very idea of Hindusthan will be gone. Like see the situation In Kashmir, some places in Bengal. Cant imagine such thing.

Also the very idea of partition of India would not make sense if Hindus become Minority here. I pray to God that we remain Majority forever.

Even if Hindus become 0.1% then also they will not get minority benefit, look at the Hindu minority states like Jammu and Kashmir, Lakshadweep, Mizoram, Nagaland, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur and Punjab. True but it's fact
agreed, but pls dont count punjab in, as sikhism and hinduism are basically, d same.

After divorce if she is a hindu she gets money from husband as well as a a share from his property but if she is muslim she gets nothing even if divorce comes via whatspp, I don't think it's a good idea to differentiate women based on their religion as india is a secular state. If protecting fundamental right is not a real issue then what is real ?

Right.It is wrong to differentiate anyone on based of religion leave alone women.But isn't alimony a legal name for Dowry but other way around.
Imo alimony should be limited to 6 months or one year only post which one should find means of living.Otherwise its a legal terrism

Hmm. Its been passed in RS, but not yet in LS. I tried searching RS and LS site where i didnt find the above law in the database.

Marriage, Divorce and Succession are under Concurrent List, where both State and Centre can make laws. If there is no central law, then state can make laws, but if the centre passes a law then the state law will be void and repealed.

Since the above law is not yet passed in LS, there is no law at present. Also UP Govt is planning to make a similar law, but Muslim Groups are revoting against this move

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock