Breaking TRIPLE TALAQ is now a Criminal Offense in India

Lol, In pakistan in 1947 Hindus were 12% and today they are 1-2% same in Bangladesh

Pls dont say that bro, if Hindus become minority than the very idea of Hindusthan will be gone. Like see the situation In Kashmir, some places in Bengal. Cant imagine such thing.

r.
Indirectly u saying that if muslims are more in any area then those area situation is bad . this is not a good thinking as i feel .

Indirectly u saying that if muslims are more in any area then those area situation is bad . this is not a good thinking as i feel .

where I said. Not every place is same.

Isn't it true ? Am I saying anything false? Hasnt the minority population in Pak and Bdesh become less ?

I am not Pro-BJP but can agree that pseudo secularism is a huge problem. Too much of minority appremement. :censored:

the way I see it is, this law brings women empowerment amongst muslim women, they ll work more, find new jobs, educate themselves, and hence now they ll give birth to less kids.... as they now, can confidently say NO to their husbands, or to use protection etc.
Now this would inturn control population as well... which this country seriously requires.

Shame. Congress which supported the Bill in LS, now blocks the Bill in RS. Seeks Adjournments and house adjourned.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock