Breaking TRIPLE TALAQ is now a Criminal Offense in India

she doesnt get divorced, and yes she can cite this reason of triple talaq, as a basis of getting divorced.

Hmm

Let's see :)

But as far as I saw in debate bjp partymen doesn't have clear answer for this question raised by islamic brothers & sisters

Last edited:
I am pretty much sure not a single law which are present in India is created by Partymen of any party, all these are written by our Intelligent IAS/IPS Babus with the help of lawers from HC/SC, So it's obvious that they don't hv answers, BTW I hv not read the draft law so cannot comment on it. But in my opinion Laws should be gender neutral, it should not favour only women like dowry law or adultery law where all husbands and their families can be put behind the bar without investigation

Agreed with @Sarkar bro..
Though triple talaq was a complete wrong tradition being followed.... laws in this country are being tweaked in d favor of women so much that few innocent men are paying the brunt for it. Afterall not all women are genuine... nd some might as well be taking advantage of being a woman

IMO, this is a political gimmick.Women are voters and half the population.They are luring them.

In India,every marriage needs to registered to obtain the status of marriage. So divorced anyway needs to be registered.So it doesn't matter if any one says triple talaq.It has to get registered anyway. This bill is a gimmick nothing more.
The govt should focus on real issues.

India is a secular nation and Islamic Laws should not be applicable here. If its applicable then the very basic sense of being secular is gone, if every religion has own law.

This is really a good step and soon polygamy also should be removed.

IMO, this is a political gimmick.Women are voters and half the population.They are luring them.

In India,every marriage needs to registered to obtain the status of marriage. So divorced anyway needs to be registered.So it doesn't matter if any one says triple talaq.It has to get registered anyway. This bill is a gimmick nothing more.

AFAIK, its not mandatory for Muslims to register their marriages. Other religions have it mandatory under Hindu Marriage Act and Special Marriage Act. I am not aware if such a law has been passed where Muslims have to register it.

After divorce if she is a hindu she gets money from husband as well as a a share from his property but if she is muslim she gets nothing even if divorce comes via whatspp, I don't think it's a good idea to differentiate women based on their religion as india is a secular state. If protecting fundamental right is not a real issue then what is real ?

Haha Secular for past 3 years I'm searching the same word to see but I'm disappointed can't found

Ban on cow meat is Secular ??

Announcing December 25th as Good Governance day is Secular ??

Demolishing one religion worshipping place & building another religion worshipping place is Secular ??

Just some examples i stated below there is a lot & lot of troubles im seeing on our islamic & christian brothers/sisters by this so called current Secular govt

Last edited:
Haha Secular for past 3 years I'm searching the same word to see but I'm disappointed can't found

Ban on cow meat is Secular ??

Announcing December 25th as Good Governance day is Secular ??

Demolishing one religion worshipping place & building another religion worshipping place is Secular ??

Just some examples i stated below there is a lot & lot of troubles im seeing on our islamic & christian brothers/sisters by this so called current Secular govt

The people who written the word constitution also banned it so blame Congress for that and regarding demolishing religion worship it's not new and it's not right to blame Majority people also, this hate comes from the unequal treatment to hindus compared to other religion. Other religions gets minority status and gets money/job but there are many states where Hindus are minority but they are denied those rights, My friend used to get 60K per semester during college days just bcoz he is from minority but I don't get that.

Is it fare ?

The original Constitution when it was made applicable didnt have the word SECULAR.

It was added via the 42nd Amendment to the constitution which was made during EMERGENCY. So u know who wanted to differentiate between religions

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock