Breaking TikTok caught again in another controversy

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 75
  • Views: Views 7,438
Curiosity wins over common sense.
Okay, so you go to Amazon. See the lowest rated product. You buy it to experience the worst of it. Out of curiosity?

Okay, so you go to Amazon. See the lowest rated product. You buy it to experience the worst of it. Out of curiosity?
Not the right comparison. We are not buying anything here.

Not the right comparison. We are not buying anything here.
But selling your data though. You are accepting Tik Tok's cookies. Also sign up for the service atleast requires your email address.

But selling your data though. You are accepting Tik Tok's cookies. Also sign up for the service atleast requires your email address.
Privacy is a myth. BTW, there's no need to sign up to use the app.

Privacy is a myth. BTW, there's no need to sign up to use the app.
I don't know how it works for iOS, but now only they force us to register on Android once certain number of videos are viewed after installing the app. If you don't register, app is useless with no video playback.

I don't know how it works for iOS, but now only they force us to register on Android once certain number of videos are viewed after installing the app. If you don't register, app is useless with no video playback.
What's on the homepage? Officials accounts of WWE, NBA etc.? I bet they try to hide all controversial content from homepage.

What's on the homepage? Officials accounts of WWE, NBA etc.? I bet they try to hide all controversial content from homepage.
I don't know. I don't have the app installed. Once you played 5-6 videos, it won't let you view anything without registering. Uninstall and reinstall won't bypass that. I don't have an account either. They are cleverly trying people to sign up for their service.

On both iOS and Android, no account is needed to view the videos. Only if you want to comment on a video or want to follow someone, you would need an account. Even for liking a video, no account is needed, you can give an anonymous like.

On both iOS and Android, no account is needed to view the videos. Only if you want to comment on a video or want to follow someone, you would need an account. Even for liking a video, no account is needed, you can give an anonymous like.
It doesn't play videos without an account once a number of videos have been played bro. I don't know how you are able to.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock