• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 75
  • Views: Views 7,334
Who wants to Ban TiK Tik India... Please also mark FLAG AS INAPPROPRIATE

aF8DDVr.jpg

One Question...
Where we are heading upto?
TikTok becoming another factory of teππorist?
Two Answers.
1. Cringe.
2. Terrorism? That is taking too far. They are spammers and low life people with poor education. They are here because they got nothing do. They are not going out joining ISIS or some cult. 😂

No point of fighting for banning these apps. They always get away with loopholes. I personally worked and gave up going after an news app promoting false news since couple of years. Someway or other they gets away loopholes. You cannot get them baned.

If you really wanna go after these apps. Go after its sponsors and advertisers. Just tag them on social media sites. Then they will self destruct.

Two Answers.
2. Teππorism? That is taking too far. They are spammers and low life people with poor education. They are here because they got nothing do. They are not going out joining ISIS or some cult. 😂
If you go through their instagram profile their followers are much more than a good dancer or singer.
They are social media influencer which means they have ability to influence the youth of country.
Faizu of team 07 himself given a teππorism supporting video.
If we go through his profile he have 15M followers but very few likes so tell me why follower and likes ratio is not matching upto some good actors?
It's clearly seen that he must be heaving fake followers. And, if in case they are not associated with any teππorism kinda thing where they are hell they are getting money to buy PR?
If they are rich why they are poor in education?
No point of fighting for banning these apps.
If everyone will think like this then who is going to take stand? Today these apps are spoiling society and we have to stand against them. And, don't forget together we can.

See this notification posted by twitter user he got just after installing Vmate app.

If you really wanna go after these apps. Go after its sponsors and advertisers. Just tag them on social media sites. Then they will self destruct.
I'm going after them also I've reported it to each and every sponsor of TikTok I've come across.

If you go through their instagram profile their followers are much more than a good dancer or singer.
They are social media influencer which means they have ability to influence the youth of country.
Faizu of team 07 himself given a teππorism supporting video.
If we go through his profile he have 15M followers but very few likes so tell me why follower and likes ratio is not matching upto some good actors?
It's clearly seen that he must be heaving fake followers. And, if in case they are not associated with any teππorism kinda thing where they are hell they are getting money to buy PR?
If they are rich why they are poor in education?

If everyone will think like this then who is going to take stand? Today these apps are spoiling society and we have to stand against them. And, don't forget together we can.

See this notification posted by twitter user he got just after installing Vmate app.

I'm going after them also I've reported it to each and every sponsor of TikTok I've come across.
Are you really going after them? Find some offensive content. File an FIR and do post it. Than we shall have the conversation. Reporting and abusing them will bring no good to society.

The audience of such platform is really poor. They can't afford to do challenges and tasks when they have to worry about work. Social influencing is only for posh upper class audience.

And by targeting sponsors I mean. Tweet out @brandname is endorsing animal abuse. Shame the brands like that. They will themselves move away. This is a tested theory.

It's nice to get emotional. But you ain't doing nothing for society. Unless you are taking action at ground level.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock