Breaking TikTok caught again in another controversy

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 75
  • Views: Views 7,346
This happens when you are not educated enough (P.S. i am not talking about your graduation, but understanding on rules and policies imposed by large brands).
I was kidding over their but @DJ Roy bro put me think over this.
Bapun bhai. Apart from NBA all brands and companies have always have sucked up to China to get access to their huge population. Company you are defending ain't no saint either.
Google’s Secret China Project “Effectively Ended” After Internal Confrontation

Meanwhile here is how you should treat egomaniac dictators.
Source

I wonder why that happens to you. I can watch unlimited videos and it never asks for an account (iOS and Android).
May be with latest update they have changed it because of going downhill. I will reinstall the app to check if force registration issue still happens on my phone.
It is still the same bro. Home tab random videos are only accessible. But we can't search for any content. It asks us to register to continue using those features.

kZcdL8s.png

It is still the same bro. Home tab random videos are only accessible. But we can't search for any content. It asks us to register to continue using those features.

kZcdL8s.png
I have no idea why that happens in your mobile bro. See below the screenshots from both the platforms. Using latest app version.

iOS

FAmMTii.jpg

Android

Sc1LpZb.jpg

I have no idea why that happens in your mobile bro. See below the screenshots from both the platforms. Using latest app version.

iOS

FAmMTii.jpg

Android

Sc1LpZb.jpg
Wow. They got #tredding 😂 and black face.😡 How is this app not banned in America yet?

iOS

FAmMTii.jpg

Android

Sc1LpZb.jpg
Those posters look cringey.Also why is the last video in Top section.It looks like Racial and Gender Discrimination.
P.S:I never used Tik Tok and I advice people against using It.

You mean "Baby".That whole Post is weird and misleading.On Top of that it has a hashtag of family fitness.
I actually felt sorry for Tik Tok users when some producer of BBC India defended how people with limited access were getting to make content. I felt for them. Then I came across these and videos of animal being tortured. Than I am like screw you Tik Tok and lunatics that endorses you.

Also govt should legally define who celebrities are, just like a recent GO that YouTube channels cannot claim as media. These tiktok addicts with millions of followers for their cringeworthy stuff enjoy good following on Instagram as well, and funny part is that they are invited as celebrity participants in reality shows on Tamil TV channels and few even bagged lead roles in serials.

P s. I'm serious 😏

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock