Breaking TikTok caught again in another controversy

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 75
  • Views: Views 7,409
If you search KUTTA (DOG) in Google Play...

Its appears at 4th Place in Search

😂😉😁🤣
BylBI0R.jpg

Ratings little improved. From 1.2 ☆ to 1.6 ☆.

Looks like Google is removing invalid reviews/ratings.

IAsFMAX.png

Friends it's time to spread the truth. Many of my friends overseas were asking who this CarryMinati guy was. Why he destroyed Tik Tok's rating? I explained about the situation how acid attack simulated video let to this. It's shocking not only my friends. Even on other sites people think it's because of a roast video which is shameful. Truth needs to be spread.

See TikTok is chinese app so they'll not invest much in this app for seperate team who watch and moderate video accordingly.
Like for example I've downloaded a ShareChat app which is Made in Indian social media app just like Chinese Helo app.
I've posted this video and they don't give it properly 1 minute stay on their platform and just remove it.
It was just test and I was shocked to see such a wonderful work by a team of INDIAN app.
Everyone should support and download this social media app.
100% vulgarity free apps.

No, please don't. You are not only giving them one more install here. You are also signing up to get such similar other low life apps recommended on homepage.
For rating no sign-up is required!

I wonder how many have uninstalled the app after rating it low. Tiktok is hugely popular, so just giving a bad rating without removing the app wouldn't make a difference I think.

I wonder how many have uninstalled the app after rating it low. Tiktok is hugely popular, so just giving a bad rating without removing the app wouldn't make a difference I think.
1 billion install with 1 star reviews. Wouldn't you think twice before installing?

1 billion install with 1 star reviews. Wouldn't you think twice before installing?
No I would be curious to install and find why so many bad reviews despite a billion installs.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock