Breaking TikTok caught again in another controversy

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 75
  • Views: Views 7,338
And by targeting sponsors I mean. Tweet out @brandname is endorsing animal abuse. Shame the brands like that. They will themselves move away. This is a tested theory.
I'm doing that ONLY
Are you really going after them? Find some offensive content. File an FIR and do post it. Than we shall have the conversation. Reporting and abusing them will bring no good to society.
I'm associated with group where we discuss about these kinda videos and report it as well but as usual reporting them won't work so we took action and report it to higher authorities like NCW India and CyberDost.
Everytime file an FIR is not necessary 🤗
The audience of such platform is really poor. They can't afford to do challenges and tasks when they have to worry about work. Social influencing is only for posh upper class audience.
Oh! Yes? My family members use TikTok and from God grace they are wealthy as well.
Challenges are done by many non popular creators also otherwise sponsor won't endorse these challenges.
It's nice to get emotional. But you ain't doing nothing for society. Unless you are taking action at ground level.
There is no place for Emotion in my decisions. And, talking about action at ground level you got to know that in my above sentence I've mentioned the authorities instead of lodging FIR.

So, please if you are doing nothing in favour of this please don't let others who are working day and night down.

PEACE 🕊️✌️

So, please if you are doing nothing in favour of this please don't let others who are working day and night down.
At first I don't use such crap platforms. So I don't come across such crap. If someone sends me such cheap vulgarity. I provide this to the needful RIGHT people. Who assures a rightful legal action such profanity across entire country like a domino effect.

😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

Screenshot-20200519-210818.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock