Breaking TikTok caught again in another controversy

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 75
  • Views: Views 7,338
It doesn't play videos without an account once a number of videos have been played bro. I don't know how you are able to.
You are probably trying to watch Live videos bro. An account is not required to watch recorded videos.

@Basil bro. This vocal for local is meant to promote local brands not bad mouth foreign brands or discourage Indians from using them. For eg. Government didn't say use Amul and boycott Nestle. They said promote Amul. Writing "Vocal for Local" causing backlash makes Tik Tok looked like a victim of some sort of conspiracy. Facebook and Twitter are of foreign origin. Users didn't call them out or rated gave it 1 star rating. Tik Tok is clearly being called out for questionable content.

Last edited:
You are probably trying to watch Live videos bro. An account is not required to watch recorded videos.
No bro, they are already uploaded short clip videos. I agree to what you said, an account is not required to watch recorded videos but until reaching a certain threshold.

No bro, they are already uploaded short clip videos. I agree to what you said, an account is not required to watch recorded videos but until reaching a certain threshold.
I wonder why that happens to you. I can watch unlimited videos and it never asks for an account (iOS and Android).

I wonder why that happens to you. I can watch unlimited videos and it never asks for an account (iOS and Android).
May be with latest update they have changed it because of going downhill. I will reinstall the app to check if force registration issue still happens on my phone.

May be with latest update they have changed it because of going downhill. I will reinstall the app to check if force registration issue still happens on my phone.
Don't forget to leave one rating. 😉

Actually from 1.6 now again it turn down to 1.5 😜 but question rises that if people are rating it so badly why Google is covering up?
Is Xi Hoping paying them??? 😂😂😂

Actually from 1.6 now again it turn down to 1.5 😜 but question rises that if people are rating it so badly why Google is covering up?
Why would Google cover up? They have mentioned in their guidelines any comment intentionally to defame any app or it's company would be taken down (read deleted) without any notice. I know them doing this even during the inception of Play Store. They have always played fair role when it comes to comment moderation.
Is Xi Hoping paying them??? 😂😂😂
This happens when you are not educated enough (P.S. i am not talking about your graduation, but understanding on rules and policies imposed by large brands).

This happens when you are not educated enough (P.S. i am not talking about your graduation, but understanding on rules and policies imposed by large brands).
Bapun bhai. Apart from NBA all brands and companies have always have sucked up to China to get access to their huge population. Company you are defending ain't no saint either.
Google’s Secret China Project “Effectively Ended” After Internal Confrontation

Meanwhile here is how you should treat egomaniac dictators.
Source

I talked from my experience only bro. I haven't followed those articles so no idea what's going on inside.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock