Threads by Instagram - Meta's alternative for Twitter

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 37
  • Views: Views 5,801
I could also login now on iOS. There's an option to import Instagram profile.

GYu5X1z.jpg

Also to follow the same accounts as on Instagram.

BiwjcMx.jpg

And then whether to make your profile private or public.

XEXgKp2.jpg

I could also login now on iOS. There's an option to import Instagram profile.

GYu5X1z.jpg

Also to follow the same accounts as on Instagram.

BiwjcMx.jpg

And then whether to make your profile private or public.

XEXgKp2.jpg
After we join Threads, a temporary badge appears on our Instagram profile to let our followers know that we're on Threads. We can also hide the badge.
SIBBYwl.png

Last edited:
Twitter is threatening legal action against Meta over its new text-based “Threads” platform, accusing the social media giant of poaching former employees to create a “copycat” application.

I might be in minority.Me Ain't touching this. Am fine without it.
Not Using Twitter either.

Yesterday i download thread installed logged in uninstall after 5 min

I just want to say twitter is twitter that's is an emotion.

In Symbian phone era when we tried to use ww dot to search twitter and see celebrities activity after android revolution we starts followed celebrities that path 1st shows us twitter hece for me twitter > thread

Instagram CEO clarifies about account deletion. Basically, there's no separate account on Threads. The Instagram account is used and hence deleting the Threads account alone isn't possible. Some alternates like deactivating the threads account, deleting individual threads are available like he explained.

He also spoke about the fact that despite all the hype, the app still lacks some basic features and it'll take time to add them all.

ym7Eqdy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock