Threads by Instagram - Meta's alternative for Twitter

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 37
  • Views: Views 5,801
#AskStar on Threads
aEnFPW9.png
Platform is almost dead already. I don't recall anyone mentioning the word threads anymore.

Mark Zuckerberg revealed Meta is testing a new tagging feature for Threads that’s like hashtags, but not exactly. Yes, you’ll use a hashtag to create or add to a topic’s conversation, but instead of showing up as a hashtagged word, Threads converts it to a blue-text hyperlink. Australian users will get the first crack at it in the initial “limited test” before it gets a wider release.

6zc40yu.jpg

They need to give threads a separate identity from instagram. Given the worst management of Twitter (I will not call it X) it shouldn't be very difficult for a giant like Meta to have good user engagements and activities on threads. Once they grow and get majority of active users, brands, public figures will automatically follow.

Mark Zuckerberg revealed Meta is testing a new tagging feature for Threads that’s like hashtags, but not exactly. Yes, you’ll use a hashtag to create or add to a topic’s conversation, but instead of showing up as a hashtagged word, Threads converts it to a blue-text hyperlink. Australian users will get the first crack at it in the initial “limited test” before it gets a wider release.

6zc40yu.jpg

Thareads is now rolling out tagging feature to all users worldwide.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock