The Great Indian Kapil Show | Netflix | 8PM every Saturday from 30 March

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46
  • Views: Views 5,587
Coming to the actual topic of the thread. I agree, the jokes are cringe, repeatative and unfunny now. But for me the celebrity interaction is the highest. Listening to their stories. I don't think there's any light hearted talk show like this.
Personally, I am sucker for comedy shows. I loved it. I didn't like Kiku's chef character. But I really liked the Animalistic ending. 😜
My parents saw the ad for this show and told me to play. They enjoyed it and found it hilarious. And seeing them happy and enjoy it, I started to enjoy it too.
My parents also love it. I was getting bit uncomfortable at time with all the continue watching joke. And as soon as Ginni was talking about her baby being conceived. There was like pindrop silence. He needs to stop this. Can't wait for Rohit Sharma episode.

One line review : 199 per month is too much for such crap.
Netflix gone downhill after they ended Bojack Horseman BTW Bojack Horseman Was Netflix's soul and it was the show that made Netflix a well known streaming service

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock