Discussion TATA DoCoMo stopped?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sumit05
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 86
  • Views Views: Views 13,170
I Was Getting MNP SMS From Unknown Number Which Is Airtel Operator's (As Trucaller)

After This I Had Complated MNP Process From Docomo To Airtel.

After It I Got An Offer Message From Docomo For Different Plans & Talktime,
Before This I Never Get This Type Of Message.

Than I Reveive A Call From Company And Computer Voice Told About Link Aadhar And Than It Speak That " They Are Not Shoutdown Their Service And Docomo Will Shutdown Is A Fake News. Their Service Are Continue As Before."

Than I Also Got A MNP Offer SMS From Vodafone With Some Plan Detail.

Than I Got 1024 MB Data For 90 Days Free From Docomo.

So I Think Docomo Is Not Going Any Where-
But Some Large Operatore Want Subscriber From Docomo As My Though.

And As I am Porting My Number, But To Stop Me They Give Me A Free Data.

Why do you need to port docomo to airtel as airtel bought docomo already, if you stayed with docomo then you will be transferred to airtel anyway within next few months without spending porting cost

Why do you need to port docomo to airtel as airtel bought docomo already, if you stayed with docomo then you will be transferred to airtel anyway within next few months without spending porting cost

As My Info MNP Is Compalsary, Without It Number Will Closed.

But As Docomo Call They Are Not Shutdown Their Service.

As My Info MNP Is Compalsary, Without It Number Will Closed.

But As Docomo Call They Are Not Shutdown Their Service.

Your info was wrong. There was no need of MNP if someone switching to Airtel.

The proposed merger will include transfer of all the customers and assets of Tata CMB to Bharti Airtel, further augmenting Bharti Airtel’s overall customer base and network.
"The customers of Tata will be able to enjoy India’s widest and fastest voice & data network, and bouquet of Airtel’s best-in-class products and services...the acquisition of additional spectrum made an attractive business proposition. It will further strengthen our already solid portfolio and create substantial long term value for our shareholders given the significant synergies," Mittal further added.

Tata Teleservices to merge consumer business with Bharti Airtel - ET Telecom

Last edited by a moderator:
Call from DoCoMo said that don't trust rumours .... Docomo not going to shutdown .. :tup:
Means bro ur telling airtel didnt bought docomo ??

Means sorry bro i confirmed last week in Airtel store they confirmed the purchase but they dont know the inclusion :)

Means bro ur telling airtel didnt bought docomo ??

Means sorry bro i confirmed last week in Airtel store they confirmed the purchase but they dont know the inclusion :)
After that conversation they add free rate cutter for 10p per call for 3 months

Back
Top Bottom