Discussion TATA DoCoMo stopped?

May be Docomo Closing today , Shwing bal expire today ...
jgNlWyG.jpg

Voda service is great in WB, no one can match it
Yes, undoubtedly!(y)Hutch was my first number since 2004 when I was in Durgapur. In 2005-06, I recharged it with Rs.3300 for 1 year validity pack.:eek:
Sad that after moving out of Bengal in 2010, I had to stop using it after 2-3 months (No MNP & high rate of incoming roaming). I still remember the number (9732087xxx). :cry::cry:
In Jamshedpur, first I had a Voda number, soon to realize it's service here is just reverse of WB.
Then I got 2 consecutive set of numbers of Uninor (telenor now) & Docomo for self & wife.
Wife's 2 numbers still with her.
My telenor ported out to Airtel 2 years back (the only MNP I have done), not using after Jio.
My Docomo number given to a friend after I had my primary BSNL number along with Broadband (Pyaari Jodi plan).

My 3 docomo sim having no signal but sim not displaying any msg like sim registration failed etc... Like that

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock