Breaking Tata Docomo merging with airtel

Still do you want to port your docomo number?

• Yes

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • No

Votes: 21 65.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
FINALLY: Tata Docomo is hinting that they are merging with Airtel. They are still not informing the customers explicitly.
I got this SMS from TA-DOCOMO:
We are upgrading our network. If unable to use your no. switch off/on your handset or select auto mode in network setting or select AIRTEL in manual mode.

(Will upload screenshot later).

Why don't they admit it openly!!!!
Same here bro I'm received Airtel signal

FINALLY: Tata Docomo is hinting that they are merging with Airtel. They are still not informing the customers explicitly.
I got this SMS from TA-DOCOMO:
We are upgrading our network. If unable to use your no. switch off/on your handset or select auto mode in network setting or select AIRTEL in manual mode.

(Will upload screenshot later).

Why don't they admit it openly!!!!

Bcoz if merger does not happen for some reason(regulatory or financial) then that would be called as a lie to customer. So it's better to wait for approval then declare

Reactions: PRK
It's mean airtel will boss of Telecom company after purchasing Telenor and Tata Docomo

Vodafone idea is going to be a major threat for airtel and for Jio. Jio has already started to increase the price, if Vodafone and idea starts to give plans like old Jio, it'll be good but it won't happen.

Vodafone idea is going to be a major threat for airtel and for Jio. Jio has already started to increase the price, if Vodafone and idea starts to give plans like old Jio, it'll be good but it won't happen.
they are giving those cheap plans just coz of jio. else none of the operators had the intention to.

they are giving those cheap plans just coz of jio. else none of the operators had the intention to.

This is how market economy works, AVoID also did the same when DoCoMo launches 1p/s plan in 2009 and also reduce call rate when RCom launches Monsoon Hungama in 2004

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock