Seeking Help Suggest Non Smart 4K TV

Maheswar

Contributor
Reaction score
Can any one please suggest me if there are any 4K but non smart LED TVs available?

Top brands like LG, Samsung, Sony offer only non-smart TVs below 60K. What is your budget ?

Personally, it is easier to compare models at Flipkart, choose 3 or 4 from them and ask your opinion here with links.

Top brands like LG, Samsung, Sony offer only non-smart TVs below 60K. What is your budget ?

Personally, it is easier to compare models at Flipkart, choose 3 or 4 from them and ask your opinion here with links.
As I mentioned in the thread title my requirement is 4K LED tv but of non smart. In Flipkart or Amazon there are number of 4K models but they are all Smart TVs.

All 4k tv's are by default smart tv. You won't find any non - smart 4k tv.

Please share your budget. Otherwise, how can we look for models.
Budget around 35k in 43 to 50 inch range. As I said in my post, I am looking for a non smart 4K LED TV. I recently bought Amazon 4K Fire TV stick and not interested in smart tv as the fire stick is enough for the purpose. As my existing LED is not a 4K Ione, I am searching for a non smart 4K LED TV. @KGF already confirmed that such items are not available.

That will be a problem. High-end brands do not have 4K TVs in that price range. Did you try visiting the local Vu or TCL store ? They might have one.

The best method here is to buy a smart TV with a decent panel and use your Fire Stick. Ignore the software part, most of them allow you to start from Fire Stick by default.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock