Seeking Help Suggest Non Smart 4K TV

Could you elaborate on this please? Are Mi TVs not good? Are Vu better?
On Software side Mi Tvs are good but on PQ side their Panels are really dull and they don't even mention the brightness, but there are issues on Vu tv's also, like I am having Vu Premium Android with Dolby Vision and DV is a very niche and good technology but it is not properly implemented on VU/Motorola Tvs as I don't think they have much of technical think tank to calibrate displays and provide updates when compared to Samsung/LG and even the updates that they do manually are filled with bugs, further Vu just bring's in Hisense last years models to India and rebrand them, so don't expect any auto updates on VU TV but for normal 4K viewing I feel Vu Premium Android TV is the best in budget segment.

VU have the better panels compared to others in its category.
MI TV panels are really washed out.
What about Thomson LED TV? I have a Thomson 21" CRT TV which I purchased in the year 2001. It is still working and it never gave me the opportunity to call the service center in these 18 years.

What about Thomson LED TV? I have a Thomson 21" CRT TV which I purchased in the year 2001. It is still working and it never gave me the opportunity to call the service center in these 18 years.
If you like it, then buy it bro.
We have a 20+ year old Crown 21" CRT TV which works well even today. The technology isn't the same. Modern TVs from any brand don't have such a long life anymore.

On Software side Mi Tvs are good but on PQ side their Panels are really dull and they don't even mention the brightness, but there are issues on Vu tv's also, like I am having Vu Premium Android with Dolby Vision and DV is a very niche and good technology but it is not properly implemented on VU/Motorola Tvs as I don't think they have much of technical think tank to calibrate displays and provide updates when compared to Samsung/LG and even the updates that they do manually are filled with bugs, further Vu just bring's in Hisense last years models to India and rebrand them, so don't expect any auto updates on VU TV but for normal 4K viewing I feel Vu Premium Android TV is the best in budget segment.
Hisense is launching in India on March 2020

Budget around 35k in 43 to 50 inch range. As I said in my post, I am looking for a non smart 4K LED TV. I recently bought Amazon 4K Fire TV stick and not interested in smart tv as the fire stick is enough for the purpose. As my existing LED is not a 4K Ione, I am searching for a non smart 4K LED TV. @KGF already confirmed that such items are not available.
It is imperative that you go with a smart tv from a leading brands because you are assured of software updates and also Netflix broadcasts only on HD even for 4k shows if you connect wireless headset with Firestick 4k but if you connect your headset with your smart tv, Netflix broadcasts in 4k.

It is imperative that you go with a smart tv from a leading brands because you are assured of software updates and also Netflix broadcasts only on HD even for 4k shows if you connect wireless headset with Firestick 4k but if you connect your headset with your smart tv, Netflix broadcasts in 4k.
Well, that issue happens even with 4k smart tv. I recently experienced that issue and spent good amount of time only to discover that Dolby vision or 4k content will not appear if you are connected over headphones or speaker via Bluetooth.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock