Seeking Help Suggest me VoLTE featured phone for Jio simcard

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 11
  • Views: Views 1,535

hike

Solutions
Reaction score
Hey guys my Aunt's JioPhone is not working and she is willing to brought new JioPhone but i want to replace JioPhone with some other VoLTE featured phone.
Please suggest!

If she uses Jio Phone. I would assume she would have low budget. I recommend buying a Jio phone itself for ₹699.
Yes, the other VoLTE supporting feature phones will be at least 4 times the cost of Jio phone 1. Also the jio phone monthly plans are cheaper than those of smartphone, if she goes for a third party 4G feature phone she will have to recharge with the smartphone plans not with the cheaper Jio phone plans.

Yes, the other VoLTE supporting feature phones will be at least 4 times the cost of Jio phone 1. Also the jio phone monthly plans are cheaper than those of smartphone, if she goes for a third party 4G feature phone she will have to recharge with the smartphone plans not with the cheaper Jio phone plans.
No featured phone plan are same for all VoLTE featured phone personal experience. My worker was using some Chinese VoLTE featured phone with Jio sim JioPhone plan.

It's not about budget it's about Jio network. Jio network works fine and she only runs featured phone.
Then what's wrong with buying Jio Phone 1 for ₹699?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock