Seeking Help Need advice for building cpu

ROHITrj07

Reaction score
Hi guys. I am want to buy a new cpu for study (accounting,tally,online studies etc.)
But I don't know anything about cpu
hardware and software please guide me me wich hardware and software will be suitable for me and by budget is low so please suggest hardware and software wich are low in budget I want cpu for study only no gaming required thanks.

Shopkeeper is providing cpu with 4gb Ram Intel i3 3rd gen in 6500inr and other shopkeeper is providing same configuration with old cabinet and all other parts new in 5500inr please guide me.

How much is your budget? Intel i3 3rd gen is very old cpu. you can consider buying i5 6th gen or newer or i3 8th gen or newer or AMD Ryzen5 4000 series or newer so you can use it for a longer duration compared to i3 3rd gen.. you can even try the refurbished ones at the Refurb Store at Amazon. there are lot of great deals over there. and i suggest getting a minimum of 8GB DDR4 RAM with 256GB SSD. anything above that depends on your budget. avoid HDD although you can get higher capacity at a cheaper rate. booting from SSD can definitely make a difference when compared to HDD.

My budget is 6500 maximum I can't get these processors but will try to get 256gb SSD and 8gb ram. I want new cpu only thanks for your advice. Are these two deals above mentioned by me are good.

My budget is 6500 maximum I can't get these processors but will try to get 256gb SSD and 8gb ram. I want new cpu only thanks for your advice. Are these two deals above mentioned by me are good.
Shopkeeper giving good hardware. But, you should use Windows 07. Windows 10 will lag so much in this hardware.

Shopkeeper giving good hardware. But, you should use Windows 07. Windows 10 will lag so much in this hardware.
Thanks for your advice will try to get to get more ram and I will ask to shopkeeper about wich windows will run smoothly in this hardware and will take best supported windows.i don't need to use this cpu for long run if it will last 4-5 year that's okay for me I will upgrade it later if needed now I only need cpu for studies.thanks now that I know that those two deals are good I will buy cpu in 2-3 days and i will post about my new cpu so it will help others also.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock